Yep! It’s that time of year again. I love the Nordstrom Sale and now that they have one in NYC that offers curbside pickup I no longer have to wait for my items to arrive. This year I really narrowed down my list to just a few things items that really grabbed my attention.
- A black double breasted blazer – I love a black blazer, it literally ties everything together and honestly you just can’t have one
- A classic pump – paired with the black blazer and a sleek pair of high-waisted jeans, it’s my whole Fall vibe
- A teddy coat in an unexpected color like a dusty blue is a great Fall-to-Winter transition piece. It layers perfectly with sweaters, blazers and is fashionable enough to wear with your more professional pieces
- Now that Fall is here, I can straighten my hair and not worry about the humidity getting to it. I’ve been eyeing ghd stylers for a long time and with this limited-time markdown, I figured that now was the time to pull the trigger. (Be on the lookout for a full review on this tool)
- Smooth face = Smooth base. Ever since I started dermaplaning my skin on the days when I wear makeup my base looks airbrushed and when I apply my skincare it absorbs so much quicker. I’ve been using the facial razors from Sephora or Flawless face but I decided that it was not time for an upgrade. (Also, be on the lookout for a full review on this tool.
Remember the sale begins today August 19th and ends on August 30th so there is some time to make up your mind, but remember after the 30th, those items you had your eye on go back to full price. Are you shopping the Nordstrom Sale? What’s on your list?
*Please note that this post contains affiliate links*