The skincare and makeup gods have answered. They have summoned Cover FX to create two products that will be game changers this season. Now, the actual concepts are not new to the beauty industry but leave it to Cover FX to perfect formulas that will forever change the game. The two new products are the Custom Blot Drops and Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen.
The first product I will be talking about is the Clear Cover Invisible Sunscreen. This is the product that you definitely need this summer. Here is why I love this product:
- It’s extremely lightweight
- Completely invisible when applied so you won’t have that gray overcast that those of us with deeper skin tones dread
- It has SPF 30 for complete sun protection
- Non greasy
- Can be mixed or layered with your regular daytime moisturizer
- Can be mixed with your non-SPF liquid foundation
The next product is nothing short of magical. It is the Custom Blot Drops. Let us take a moment. I use this product with or without makeup. Here is why this product is a winner in my book.
- I guess the best way for me to describe this product is a moisturizing mattifier. The texture has the consistency of a jelly.
- When worn alone without makeup it absorbs excess oil without making you look dry.
- There’s a cooling effect that happens when applied which is a relief especially during the warmer months.
- It absorbs into the skin quickly so although it is a liquid you don’t have to wait to for it to set into the skin.
- When applied on top of your foundation it does not disturb your foundation at all, virtually eliminating the need to touch up during the day.
- The best way to use this product when applying over your foundation is to gently use your fingertips and tap it on the areas where you are seeing excess oil production.
- Formulated with salicylic acid and cucumber extract it tones and supports clear pores
Clearly, these two products are a win in my book. I tell you Cover FX never misses the mark when it comes to color cosmetics. I love how they have their finger on the pulse of what we as women are looking for in a cosmetic brand and it seems that they are reading our minds (okay, maybe that’s just me). I’m just sitting here waiting for them to launch a complete skincare line from cleanser to nighttime moisturizer (I’m throwing hints). A complete skincare line would not be out of the box for them, they have been incorporating skincare into their color cosmetics for years. I normally don’t tell people to definitely buy this or that product unless I feel really strongly about it, so trust me when I say go get that you won’t be sorry.
Have you tried these two products? What are your thoughts? Have any favorite Cover FX products? Leave a comment below. Until next time always remember to SEE. TOUCH. TASTE.